- Topic Author
- Posts: 3740
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #1 by crosire
- Added status code to log messages on hooking error
- Added some more error handling to OpenGL renderer
- Added tracelog message for return values of important hooked functions
- Added error log message if OpenGL effect runtime initialization failed
- Fixed ReShade to GLSL compiler error with matrix swizzeling
- Fixed errors and black screens with OpenGL games using shared contexts (rewrote entire OpenGL hooking)
- Fixed D3D9 renderer trying to generate mipmaps on rendertargets which don't have them
- Fixed D3D9 renderer not being able to render to textures bigger than the backbuffer dimensions
- Fixed OpenGL renderer not clearing default depthstencil before starting to render a technique
- Fixed readme talking about OpenGL 4.0 requirement when actually OpenGL 4.3 is needed
- Changed OpenGL depthstencil detection algorithm to take slightly missized candidates into account
- Removed tripple buffering from D3D9
- Removed unused DXGI hooks (D3DKMT... and all that stuff)
- Added D3D8 shader assembly dump to tracelog
- Changed swapchain creation in "D3D10CreateDeviceAndSwapChain" to use DXGI1.1 instead of DXGI1.0
- Fixed swapchain not being hooked when "IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain" is called with the DXGI device and not the D3D10/11 one directly
- Fixed D3D8 wrapper not accepting "vs_1_0" vertex shaders
- Fixed D3D8 pixelshader assembler error when negation modifier is used on a constant (just removing it for now, could cause artifacts, but at least it works)
- Fixed another D3D8 crash related to the "IDirect3DDevice8::GetDepthStencilSurface" problem
- Fixed invalid shader version reported from D3D8 "GetDeviceCaps"
- Fixed D3D8 shader assembly fix for "m3x3" instruction affecting other instructions like "texm3x3" rendering the shader invalid
- Fixed crash if "IDirect3DDevice8::GetTexture" wasn't supposed to return a texture
- Fixed OpenGL renderer trying and failing to resize to width and height zero if game is minimized
- Fixed possible crashes when games query and then use the D3D "...1", "...2" or "...Ex" interface variants via "QueryInterface"
- Fixed OpenGL context creation always creating a "core" context for version 4.3, making much lower versions not work
- Fixed D3D9 crashes after games calling "IDirect3DDevice9::GetDepthStencilSurface"
The topic has been locked.