• Birdy62
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #41 by Birdy62 Replied by Birdy62 on topic 5.2
Generation Zero crash at startup with all the 5 releases. Working well with the 4.9.1 version.
Far Cry 6 shows weird artifacts with this version. Can't have a good Reshade release for this game even 4.9.1 is not working.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Birdy62.
The topic has been locked.
  • bigheadlyf
More
1 year 10 months ago #42 by bigheadlyf Replied by bigheadlyf on topic 5.2
Just want to update that the built-in "Generic Depth" add-on causes significant FPS drop when moving mouse quickly in ACValhalla (normal 60 FPS, and drop to 10FPS by moving mouse quickly).

I have to disable it and then everything back to normal. However, the FPS drop doesnt happen in my Dell precision laptop 5560, weird?

PC that have FPS drop with "Generic Depth" add-on: 5800X, Asus B550, 16Gx2 3600 Mem, GTX 1060 6G, 1T M.2 SSD
Laptop that no FPS drop with "Generic Depth" add-on: 11850H, 16Gx2 3200 Mem, T1200 4G, 1T M.2 SSD

Again, thank you for building such great and sweet tool for us, I love reshade :)

• OpenSource Ghost
More
1 year 10 months ago #43 by OpenSource Ghost Replied by OpenSource Ghost on topic 5.2
How do I use global feature that disables logging? Does it just disable logging to a file or does it disable logging that can be viewed within ReShade GUI?
  • OpenSource Ghost
More
1 year 10 months ago #44 by OpenSource Ghost Replied by OpenSource Ghost on topic 5.2
Also, BattlEye appears to allow ReShade 5.1.0 to work with Rainbow Six: Siege, but it doesn't allow 5.2.1.
  • pyewacket
More
1 year 9 months ago #45 by pyewacket Replied by pyewacket on topic 5.2
In DayZ darkens the image when in-game msaa is used. I.e. 4.9.1 doesn't have that problem.
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #46 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 5.2

How do I use global feature that disables logging? Does it just disable logging to a file or does it disable logging that can be viewed within ReShade GUI?
It disables logging entirely. Since the "Log" tab in the overlay simply displays whatever was written to the file to avoid keeping all that text in memory when not needed.

In DayZ darkens the image when in-game msaa is used. I.e. 4.9.1 doesn't have that problem.

Thanks for reporting, is fixed by github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/28a486...9ee4f0775a5f568ab2a3 .
  • Sokol_Paxa
More
1 year 9 months ago #47 by Sokol_Paxa Replied by Sokol_Paxa on topic 5.2
In SOMA without shaders, starting with the ReShade 5.2 version (where the red and blue color channel was Fixed being watched in some textures OpenGL games), the "Path to Tau", "Phi" levels stopped loading, perhaps some more. The game crashes to the desktop. Last log entry: Loading image files for textures ...
When installing ReShade 5.1, the game works again
  • nasrrafiq
More
1 year 9 months ago #48 by nasrrafiq Replied by nasrrafiq on topic 5.2
Thanks.
  • Great_Dragon
More
1 year 9 months ago #49 by Great_Dragon Replied by Great_Dragon on topic 5.2
5.2.2 release makes STALKER: Clear Sky (unmodified engine) to crash randomly. Most of the time on level change or during initial load of the game.
5.2.1 works flawless
  • starpaw
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #50 by starpaw Replied by starpaw on topic 5.2

Generation Zero crash at startup with all the 5 releases. Working well with the 4.9.1 version.
Far Cry 6 shows weird artifacts with this version. Can't have a good Reshade release for this game even 4.9.1 is not working.

There is a 4.9.2 build posted by Otis_Inf which fixed all my Far Cry 6 issues. Google is your friend.

reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/7539-re...mance-problems#41975
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by starpaw.
  • wtfisgoingon
More
1 year 9 months ago #51 by wtfisgoingon Replied by wtfisgoingon on topic 5.2
Dead By Daylight still crashing before match fully loads in, tried with a few drivers and on a couple of different PCs. 
  • Birdy62
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #52 by Birdy62 Replied by Birdy62 on topic 5.2
I have seen this topic, but you have to suscribe to discord to download the binaries, and to do so, you need to give your phone number and i don't have any phone number...
Thank you for your help anyway
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Birdy62.
  • aufkrawall
More
1 year 9 months ago #53 by aufkrawall Replied by aufkrawall on topic 5.2
Looks like DXVK + ReShade combined sometimes crashes the Nvidia driver (Windows Event Viewer log entry) when closing Heroes of the Storm. Sometimes also just the game's process hangs instead on close and needs to be terminated.
It seems to be random and happens only every xth close attempt. If I recall correctly, this isn't related to newest ReShade and driver versions, but had already been happening earlier.
  • BackHol3
More
1 year 9 months ago #54 by BackHol3 Replied by BackHol3 on topic 5.2
Do we have step by step guide how to make Reshade 5.2.2 work on Forza Horizon 5 - Windows Store version? Any advices? 
  • ExodusV
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #55 by ExodusV Replied by ExodusV on topic 5.2
There is still flickering of textures randomly on the environments/clouds etc with the latest patch of Assassin's Creed Valhalla v1.5.3 (06-27-2022)

www.ubisoft.com/en-au/game/assassins-cre...alhalla/news-updates

Very noticeable when your camera is up close with the environment

Even when taking Reshade screenshot. There would be a still be a second of flicker each time you hit screenshot.

Please, can you fix this? Since v4.9.1 never had any of this problems (I really just want the no 1-sec delay for screenshot from the v5.0+ series)
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by ExodusV. Reason: More clear examples
  • jquaidark
More
1 year 9 months ago #56 by jquaidark Replied by jquaidark on topic 5.2
Version 5.2.2 causes random crashes in GTA Vice City when starting a new game. Version 5.1.0 works fine.
hopefully you can fix it.
  • BackHol3
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #57 by BackHol3 Replied by BackHol3 on topic 5.2
Answering to myself.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Windows Store version does work
2. You have to rename dx.dll to d3d12.dll

Finally!
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by BackHol3.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.