Unnoficial Framework 1.1 Fixes

• piltrafus
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by piltrafus Unnoficial Framework 1.1 Fixes was created by piltrafus
I'll share some fixes I did for a few effects for Framework 1.1
This are just fixes for a few control attributes that don't work as they should. There's no optimizations or any fancy stuff and I'm not trying to improve on the work of the devs. They did a fantastic job handling the massive release but maybe a few lines of code where misplaced in a few spots.
And don't complain if your stuff breaks because of this. It worked for me. May not work for you.

NEAR AO FADE FIX
on reshade 1.1 open the ssao.h file and search for 'float4 PS_AO_AOCombine' then add this two lines at the end of the pass, right before 'color.xyz *= ao;'

float depth = tex2D(RFX_depthTexColor, texcoord.xy).x;
ao =lerp(ao,1.0,smoothstep(AO_FADE_START, AO_FADE_END,depth));

NEAR DOF CURVE FIX
To fix the near dof control curve you should edit the DOF.h file and find every copy of this lines:
#if(DOF_AUTOFOCUS != 0)
discRadius*=(centerDepth < 0.5) ? (1.0 / max(DOF_NEARBLURCURVE * 2.0, 1.0)) : 1.0;
#endif

and then edit out or comment the #if and #endif so it looks like this:
//#if(DOF_AUTOFOCUS != 0)
discRadius*=(centerDepth < 0.5) ? (1.0 / max(DOF_NEARBLURCURVE * 2.0, 1.0)) : 1.0;
//#endif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, SiriusHours, NattyDread, SpinelessJelly, Ganossa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Unnoficial Framework 1.1 Fixes
Thank you for the effort piltrafus, you might consider checking out our github

github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders

We frequently push updates/fixes there and it is also possible for you to contribute directly if you find something missing or need to be fixed. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, NattyDread

• piltrafus
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by piltrafus Replied by piltrafus on topic Unnoficial Framework 1.1 Fixes
I'll do it then with your permission. Thanks.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.