Motion Blur

• xenomorph
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #1 by xenomorph Motion Blur was created by xenomorph
Hey. I'm new here. I have some questions.
Is it possible to implement motion blur effect with reshade sfx? It should be activated when moving the mouse.
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Elimina
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Motion Blur

xenomorph wrote: Hey. I'm new here. I have some questions.
Is it possible to implement motion blur effect with reshade sfx? It should be activated when moving the mouse.
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum :) I don't know if it is possible to implement them to sfx (since it is mostly coloration), but there are already 2 motion blur shaders in the 1.1.0 framework, and Ganossa is working on a better one that looks and performs better as well.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Elimina.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Motion Blur

Elimina wrote:

xenomorph wrote: Hey. I'm new here. I have some questions.
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum :) I don't know if it is possible to implement them to sfx (since it is mostly coloration), but there are already 2 motion blur shaders in the 1.1.0 framework, and Ganossa is working on a better one that looks better and perform better as well.

My gta mod is nearly completed and when i pass you the files could you do Some Dof for it? I'll credit yea.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.