MasterEffect+RadeonPro

• padolamap
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by padolamap MasterEffect+RadeonPro was created by padolamap
Thanks to you and all who do this great work, I wanted to check how I can make MasterEffect work with RadeonPro, I could make it work Reshade with SweetFx but I can not make it work MasterEffect. from already thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ScarecrowDM
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by ScarecrowDM Replied by ScarecrowDM on topic MasterEffect+RadeonPro
I can play with RadeonPRO + Reshade (MasterEffect) just fine, which game gives you trouble?

• padolamap
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic MasterEffect+RadeonPro
Prepar3D is a flight simulator
can you tell me how you're wearing with RadeonPro

• ScarecrowDM
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by ScarecrowDM Replied by ScarecrowDM on topic MasterEffect+RadeonPro
Are you not trying to setup Reshade + Master Effect through RadeonPRO, right?
This will never work, just saying.

I'm not doing anything especial, actually.

Try to disable "Enable Surface Format Optimization" on RadeonPRO, I remember having an issue with it with some game, don't recall which.

Some D3D tweaks may also not work very well with reshade, try to disable stuff and see if works.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by ScarecrowDM.

• padolamap
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic MasterEffect+RadeonPro
Ok thanks

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.