Shader effects for High Clarity Image.

• Mikeblitz
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Mikeblitz Shader effects for High Clarity Image. was created by Mikeblitz
Hi, i was messing around with reshade for warframe, so i wanted to ask if you guys can share any good high clarity as in bright and vibrant style shaders in general?

i tried filmic pass, it got that reddish overlay, DPX wont work either. I tried using both vibrance and HDR but the lighting is too bright with that effect on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Irkie500
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by Irkie500 Replied by Irkie500 on topic Shader effects for High Clarity Image.
Oh man it took me a while to get a solid warframe preset. From memory I use:

SMAA - Needs pretty high corner rounding to work well, make sure to turn off SMAA predication as the depth buffer is locked in Warframe as its a multiplayer game.
Ambient Light - Lots of tweaking here, unsure of my current settings from memory. I dont use any of the dirt lens or lens flares, cant stand them.
Tonemap - I like heavy saturation and vibrant colors to get rid of that gray filter that is on almost every game nowadays.
LiftGammaGain - Try 0.960 for shadows and 0.0980 for midtones, no change to highlights. Helps to darken the shadows for a darker feel.
Vibrance - Keep it to 0.15-0.20 no individual color adjustments here.
Curves - Try 0.25 with method 3.
LumaSharpen - 2.25 on sharpening strength, 0.045 clamp, 0.8 offset.
Gauss - I use unsharp mask only, 0.12 strength, Sigma set to 1, and quality at max.

Hopefully that gives you a solid starting point. I dont use HDR at the moment because I couldn't get the lighting to look right, the sun and stars blinded me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.