Add a Shader

• VENOMB
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #1 by VENOMB Add a Shader was created by VENOMB
Hi everyone,
Sorry to bother you. I've just discovered Reshade, and just wanted to know how do I add a Shader on Reshade 0.10 + SweetFx 2 ? I downloaded one from this forum, but I only get a Reshade.fx file.
Thank you in advance !
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by VENOMB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Add a Shader
First of all, don't use 0.10, it's over a year old =). Use ReShade 2.0 from the home page here. It comes with tons of shaders out of the box.
Which shader do you want to add (provided it's not already part of ReShade 2.0)?
The following user(s) said Thank You: VENOMB

• VENOMB
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #3 by VENOMB Replied by VENOMB on topic Add a Shader
Thank you for your fast reply.
Yeah I know, but the game is only compatible with Reshade 0.10. I wanted to test the VHS Shader " reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/1258-vhs-shader "

That's my folder
http://imgur.com/ALD2z6K
And my ReShade folder :
http://imgur.com/fVAaatp

• crosire
More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Add a Shader
Which game's that?

Rename the file to something like "ReShade_VHS.fx" and move it into the game folder, then open the ReShade.fx in your game folder and add the following line to the bottom:
#include "ReShade_VHS.fx"
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VENOMB

• VENOMB
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #5 by VENOMB Replied by VENOMB on topic Add a Shader
Thank you, I'll give it a try.
The Game is MGSV The Phantom Pain. It doesn't launch at all with Reshade 2

Edit: I've done as you said, but the game keeps crashing at launch.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.