how to have mcfx dof disabled but can toggle on?

• maximumstats
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by maximumstats how to have mcfx dof disabled but can toggle on? was created by maximumstats
(using reshade framework)
as it is, every time i alt-tab out and back i have to turn DoF off to see my UI properly and that's pretty annoying when I'm trying to look at lists of ingredient locations for crafting or somesuch. i'd like to have the DoF disabled by default, but then when I hit the toggle key, have it turn on. is that possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic how to have mcfx dof disabled but can toggle on?
Find the technique definition in McFX\DOF.h and set the "enabled" annotation to "false". That way it starts disabled.
technique DepthOfField_Tech < enabled = false; ... >
{
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: maximumstats

• maximumstats
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by maximumstats Replied by maximumstats on topic how to have mcfx dof disabled but can toggle on?
thank you for your quick response! it works exactly as i wanted. :)

since its slightly different, i thought id post how my line now looks for searchability's sake:
technique DoF_Tech <bool enabled = false; int toggle = DoF_ToggleKey; >

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.