Cell shade

• speaker60
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by speaker60 Cell shade was created by speaker60
Hi there i was just messing with reshade setting on fallout4 and just enabled the toon shader and was wondering if there was a way to change the colour of the outlines/cellshade. If i can i wanted to change the hue to a cooler dark blue. Black is just abit to harsh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Golgotha
More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by Golgotha Replied by Golgotha on topic Cell shade
I haven't tested it myself, but there is a shader called Outline that has an adjustable color parameter
The following user(s) said Thank You: speaker60

• speaker60
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by speaker60 Replied by speaker60 on topic Cell shade
hay do you have a link to the shader your reffering to? a google search gave me too many different shaders not shore wich is the one you mean.

Are shaders easy to switch/install not done that before?
Only messed with inis and setting so far

• speaker60
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #4 by speaker60 Replied by speaker60 on topic Cell shade
Okay i realized the outline shader is in 2.0.1f3 but 2.0.1f3 dosnt seem to work with fallout 4 as it returns this error
Loading Effect . . . Failed!

.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(153, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(158, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(163, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(168, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(173, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(178, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(183, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(198, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'

can i simply move the shader files to ReShade 1.1.0f1 that works with fallout 4 if so could i get some bullet points on how best to do that correctly?
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by speaker60.

• Ioxa
More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Cell shade
redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED

You probably have some files from a previous version of ReShade leftover. Try removing all the files related to ReShade from your Fallout4 folder then reinstall ReShade.

• speaker60
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #6 by speaker60 Replied by speaker60 on topic Cell shade
Okay i fixed there error message there was a left over file.
Now when i load fallout its saying no effect found.
i have gone into ReShade Assistant made a fallout 4 profile an ticked outline and also the paint shader
Im i missing something or do these not work in fallout 4?

• VoidsShadow
More
7 years 8 months ago #7 by VoidsShadow Replied by VoidsShadow on topic Cell shade
Now it sounds like ReShade is looking for shaders, but can't find any. Maybe you have a mislocated file?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.