Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cell shade

Cell shade 5 months 1 week ago #1

Hi there i was just messing with reshade setting on fallout4 and just enabled the toon shader and was wondering if there was a way to change the colour of the outlines/cellshade. If i can i wanted to change the hue to a cooler dark blue. Black is just abit to harsh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cell shade 5 months 1 week ago #2

• Golgotha
  • Thank you received: 8
I haven't tested it myself, but there is a shader called Outline that has an adjustable color parameter
The following user(s) said Thank You: speaker60

Cell shade 5 months 1 week ago #3

hay do you have a link to the shader your reffering to? a google search gave me too many different shaders not shore wich is the one you mean.

Are shaders easy to switch/install not done that before?
Only messed with inis and setting so far

Cell shade 5 months 1 week ago #4

Okay i realized the outline shader is in 2.0.1f3 but 2.0.1f3 dosnt seem to work with fallout 4 as it returns this error
Loading Effect . . . Failed!

.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(153, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(158, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(163, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(168, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(173, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(178, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(183, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'
.../fallout 4\reshade/sweetfx/util.h(198, 11) : preprocessor error: redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED'

can i simply move the shader files to ReShade 1.1.0f1 that works with fallout 4 if so could i get some bullet points on how best to do that correctly?
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by speaker60.

Cell shade 5 months 1 week ago #5

• Ioxa
  • Thank you received: 245
redefinition of 'SFX_SHARED

You probably have some files from a previous version of ReShade leftover. Try removing all the files related to ReShade from your Fallout4 folder then reinstall ReShade.

Cell shade 5 months 1 week ago #6

Okay i fixed there error message there was a left over file.
Now when i load fallout its saying no effect found.
i have gone into ReShade Assistant made a fallout 4 profile an ticked outline and also the paint shader
Im i missing something or do these not work in fallout 4?

Cell shade 4 months 1 week ago #7

Now it sounds like ReShade is looking for shaders, but can't find any. Maybe you have a mislocated file?