CA in 3.0

• Fromunderneathyourfeet
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by Fromunderneathyourfeet CA in 3.0 was created by Fromunderneathyourfeet
Hi everyone!
I just noticed the original CA effect has been replaced by YACA in 3.0. Is there a way to somehow use the original CA into a preset based on 3.0? YACA blurs the screen edges too much for my taste Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic CA in 3.0
If you lower the sample count to 3 in YACA, you essentially have what every other chromatic aberration shader does, shifting red green and blue only. Using a low amount yields similiar results to original CA.

• Fromunderneathyourfeet
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by Fromunderneathyourfeet Replied by Fromunderneathyourfeet on topic CA in 3.0
Thanks a lot for the answer, appreciate it, but the thing is when I tried to do that I still got a very visible radial effect. Kind of like a fisheye. Any way around that? Thanks!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.