Sweetfx Bloom for Reshade 3.0

• paxton676
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by paxton676 Sweetfx Bloom for Reshade 3.0 was created by paxton676
Sorry if this is going to be a dumb question.

Where can i get the sweetfx bloom shader for Reshade 3.0? The shaders that download with Reshade 3.0 have a different bloom. Seems more like the MasterEffects & asmodean bloom.

It looked like this in Reshade 1.1,

////
//
///**BLOOM**///
//
////
#define USE_BLOOM 1 //[Bloom] //-Bloom : Makes bright lights bleed their light into their surroundings (relatively high performance cost)

//>Bloom settings<\\
#define BloomThreshold 18.25 //[0.00:50.00] //-Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
#define BloomPower 1.446 //[0.000:8.000] //-Strength of the bloom
#define BloomWidth 0.0142 //[0.0000:1.0000] //-Width of the bloom
#define Bloom_ToggleKey RFX_ToggleKey //[undef] //-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NerdDefender
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by NerdDefender Replied by NerdDefender on topic Sweetfx Bloom for Reshade 3.0
I'd like to second this, or at least know how to use the current bloom in Reshade without affecting my UI text.

• Kleio420
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Sweetfx Bloom for Reshade 3.0

NerdDefender wrote: I'd like to second this, or at least know how to use the current bloom in Reshade without affecting my UI text.

bloom will effect text its rendered after the ui is just like all effects are

• NerdDefender
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by NerdDefender Replied by NerdDefender on topic Sweetfx Bloom for Reshade 3.0
I'm not sure what to do then. When I had just sweetfx running and I used bloom the UI text didn't seem affected. Clouds and lights did. I didn't use it much, but it was fun to mess with. When I load the bloom with reshade 3, the bottom of my screen where all the text and UI elements are look halo-ish and other areas look unaffected. I'm not sure why the difference or settings to be adjusted. Any suggestions?

• Octavia
More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by Octavia Replied by Octavia on topic Sweetfx Bloom for Reshade 3.0
same here, everything doesn't seem to work the same as before

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago #6 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic Sweetfx Bloom for Reshade 3.0

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.