What 'bout TUNINGPALETTE by CustomFX ?!?

• JellyRoger
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by JellyRoger What 'bout TUNINGPALETTE by CustomFX ?!? was created by JellyRoger
'Zup Guys ? :)

I've installed the new shiny ReShade v3.0.4 and downloaded all it's cool fx. The program is fantastic!
I just wonder what happened to the old TUNINGPALETTE fx by CustomFX module. I pretty used it in many of my old presets over different games.

There's a chance u put it with the other downloadable fx ??
Or there is a way i could reach the same effect over another way ?

Thnx ALL of U guys! :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic What 'bout TUNINGPALETTE by CustomFX ?!?
Pretty much the same functionality is now available via LUT.fx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JellyRoger

• JellyRoger
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by JellyRoger Replied by JellyRoger on topic What 'bout TUNINGPALETTE by CustomFX ?!?
Is actually disabled ?!?

Bcause i tried to use LUT in different games, but changing in any way it's bars dont even change nothing :(
Will be enabled in the future ?

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic What 'bout TUNINGPALETTE by CustomFX ?!?
It works perfectly well if you activate in on the home tab like any other effect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JellyRoger

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.