Hw switch between differe.settings via one button?

• Latamliner
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by Latamliner Hw switch between differe.settings via one button? was created by Latamliner
Id like to install a nice reshade effect for ever into Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Its the "TECHNICOLOR" effect under ENABLE EFFECTS/COLOR in reshade´s MasterEffect.h file but dont know hw to do it.
Can someone help me?
Thanks
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Latamliner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to plant an effect permantly into Micros. FSX?
Don't uninstall ReShade and you have it permanently? You can't use ReShade effects without ReShade ...

• Latamliner
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Latamliner Replied by Latamliner on topic How to plant an effect permantly into Micros. FSX?

crosire wrote: Don't uninstall ReShade and you have it permanently? You can't use ReShade effects without ReShade ...

I would like to switch between different settings I made in the MasterEffect file with one button. Currently you only deactivate or activate the effects with one button but when I press the button I dont want to deactivate Reshade completely. I still want to keep a important effect. Is that possible?

• crosire
More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to plant an effect permantly into Micros. FSX?
Yeah, use ReShade 3.0, it allows to assign keys to individual effects.

• Latamliner
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #5 by Latamliner Replied by Latamliner on topic How to plant an effect permantly into Micros. FSX?

crosire wrote: Yeah, use ReShade 3.0, it allows to assign keys to individual effects.

Version 3.0.6?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.