6xBRZ.cg and phosphor.cg for Reshade?

• Bennetta
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by Bennetta 6xBRZ.cg and phosphor.cg for Reshade? was created by Bennetta
Straight to the point:
1. Have someone ported any of these two cg shaders for Reshade by any chance? I searched around for a bit but did not find anything.
2. Is there any application that can port cg shaders to Reshade?
6xBRZ
phosphor
I fell in love with those two effects but I want them with Reshade so I can use them in other emulators and indie games.
Sample
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Bennetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WLHM15
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by WLHM15 Replied by WLHM15 on topic 6xBRZ.cg and phosphor.cg for Reshade?
Well, do you have the source file.?

• Bennetta
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by Bennetta Replied by Bennetta on topic 6xBRZ.cg and phosphor.cg for Reshade?
Not sure what would be the source files but I got this which I also posted above, not sure if they are very visible:

raw.githubusercontent.com/libretro/commo.../shaders/phosphor.cg
raw.githubusercontent.com/libretro/commo...brz/shaders/6xbrz.cg

• Sh1nRa358
More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic 6xBRZ.cg and phosphor.cg for Reshade?
that 6xbrz is not true xbrz. Scalefx is what you want. Want to test? Use an emu that already has xbrz, take a snapshot (mario kart nes title screen for example). Now compare it to when you use reshade to use the 6xbrz. You'll see that they look nothing alike where scalefx looks 100% identical. Just letting you know.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.