problem with Reshade in Train Simulator

• Talenti51
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by Talenti51 problem with Reshade in Train Simulator was created by Talenti51
hola, el otro día actualice el reshade en el juego Train Simulator, bueno, tenia la versión 2 y funcionaba de maravilla, pero al instalar la versión 3, el juego me empezó a ir pero con muy bajón de FPS, y no se puede jugar bien, alguien sabe que puedo hacer? porque lo reinstalado y nada, sigue fallando bastante, pero eso si, el reshade se carga bien, es cuando juego que me va muy lento y allí va la pregunta, que puedo hacer para que me funcione como antes?

Hi, the other day the neat in Train Simulator, good game, I had version 2 update and it worked from maravella, but installing version 3, the game I started to go but with very slump of FPS, not you can play well, someone knows that I can do? because it reinstalled and nothing, still failing, but that if the neat is well loaded, is when game that's very slow going and there goes the question, I can do so work me as before? Sorry for my english

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.