Best way to reset Reshade settings?

• shimpl3
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by shimpl3 Best way to reset Reshade settings? was created by shimpl3
sometimes i mess the settings and there is no reset button in the app, so how can i do that?
i tried deleting the reshade folder and all the ini files but when i install it again my settings value are the same.. they never go to default number!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shimpl3
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by shimpl3 Replied by shimpl3 on topic Best way to reset Reshade settings?
i had this problem with battlefield 1 and my profile name was bf1.ini so i thought maybe this file is from the game so i didn't delete it :D
for those who have same problem u need to delete your reshade profile, its a text file and ends in ini, it has same name as ur starting name (right before toturial when u start reshade for the first time)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.