What program more better in make advance Lut

• Chavolatra
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by Chavolatra What program more better in make advance Lut was created by Chavolatra
Whats of 2 program is more better for make lut´s ? Photoshop or After Effects or have more powerfull program for this.?

I'm starting to bump into limitations in basic shaders because for this now enter in Luts.and before download lot of programs .I need know more better for use this =)
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Chavolatra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic What program more better in make advance Lut
Are you foreign?

And I personally think GIMP or Photoshop are by far the best options for the task.
GIMP's free/open source and you can write python plugins for it, so try that if don't wanna deal with a Photoshop liscense.

I also made my Subnautica LUT in Darktable for the sake of it, but wouldn't recommend it over GIMP.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by FierySwordswoman.

• Chavolatra
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic What program more better in make advance Lut
i download photoshop and lightroom too. I can use sharpen filter in LUT´s ?

• MoonMan123
More
6 years 3 months ago #4 by MoonMan123 Replied by MoonMan123 on topic What program more better in make advance Lut
no. only colour effects

• bananajoe
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #5 by bananajoe Replied by bananajoe on topic What program more better in make advance Lut
in my opinion. 3dlut creator is by far the best tool atm.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by bananajoe.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.