Asking

• silverfang
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #1 by silverfang Asking was created by silverfang
Guys,how i can make the roads wet? in nfs most wanted 2005

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 1 week ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Asking
Pour fluid onto them.

• Amargoth
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #3 by Amargoth Replied by Amargoth on topic Asking
Hey, your LUT tutorial was very helpful to me i tried it on my own and it worked very good. But i want to learn more! The point is i dont know where i can get the informations to improve my skill. I want to make old games more beatiful on my own but i cant because im a beginner. Im trying to make "Flat Out Ultimate Carnage" more beatiful i used reshade and color correction, the game looked even better than before, but i want better reflections on the vehicles, bright carlights and dof, but all these things doesnt work with reshade. I surfed trough the reshade forum but none of these things helps me. I thought you could help me or recommand me something? Best wishes Flame ;)
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Amargoth. Reason: Bad language xD

• Imanidiotforstupidstuff
More
5 years 7 months ago #4 by Imanidiotforstupidstuff Replied by Imanidiotforstupidstuff on topic Asking
Hi Fiery! How are you, how have you been? I missed you.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.