How to manage background/focus?

• wesleybs95
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #1 by wesleybs95 How to manage background/focus? was created by wesleybs95
There's many nice screenshots where the background is completely black/white and the character is on focus, I've tried some settings with DOF but all I achieved was to make the background kinda blurry, still not as near as the ones I've seen, is it made with reshade only?

Here is some examples
www.flickr.com/photos/158210133@N02/37677521845/
www.flickr.com/photos/158210133@N02/41315156530/
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by wesleybs95.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #2 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic How to manage background/focus?
ChromaKey or Emphasize can give you monochrome backgrounds. DOF and the correct bokeh settings can yield some pretty nice results as well but differently.

Edit: I did those two with Emphasize:

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Uncle Crassius.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AssassinsDecree, wesleybs95

• wesleybs95
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by wesleybs95 Replied by wesleybs95 on topic How to manage background/focus?
Oh so it was those two all the time, I've been trying to do this for so long lol, thank you very much! :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.