Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.

• Subhadeep Jasu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by Subhadeep Jasu Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod. was created by Subhadeep Jasu
Dear Crosire,

I am a developer of SPV3, a halo custom edition mod. Using Opensauce we are able to use post processing shaders in our mod. I have successfully been able to port some shaders to opensauce (shaders by CeeJay, namely, CA, HDR, filmgrains, and vignette). I want to port some more shaders like, Glitch, EyeAdaptation and AmbientLight. These are in my wishlist. Therefore I request your kind permission to use these shaders in our mod. I will give full credits to every developer of each shader we use. Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
I'm not the author of those shaders and cannot grant permission on their behalf. You'll have to check with them and see what the license in the shader file says if it has one.

• Subhadeep Jasu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #3 by Subhadeep Jasu Replied by Subhadeep Jasu on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
Sure, thanks. Also Glitch is your shader right? Do you give permission to use that one?

• crosire
More
5 years 7 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
That's not my code either. I can't remember whose it was, it's probably somewhere in the Git history (if ignoring the renaming I did).

• brussell
More
5 years 7 months ago #5 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
You have the permission to use EyeAdaption in your project. Just credit me by my name.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Subhadeep Jasu

• Subhadeep Jasu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #6 by Subhadeep Jasu Replied by Subhadeep Jasu on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
Thanks!

• Aelius Maximus
More
5 years 5 months ago #7 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
Hello brussell
Could i make a request for a port of a shader to an older version of reshade, i ask this because i know of your previous talents in this department, and i make this request because of the current reshde 3.0 version and its UI does not interface well with some older apps that i used to use reshade on. If at all possible, i thankyou in advance.

• luluco250
More
5 years 5 months ago #8 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
Feel free to port any of my shaders, they're all MIT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Subhadeep Jasu

• brussell
More
5 years 5 months ago #9 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.

Aelius Maximus wrote: Hello brussell
Could i make a request for a port of a shader to an older version of reshade, i ask this because i know of your previous talents in this department, and i make this request because of the current reshde 3.0 version and its UI does not interface well with some older apps that i used to use reshade on. If at all possible, i thankyou in advance.

Sure. Maybe it's better if you to start a new thread about it.

• Aelius Maximus
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #10 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
If you could make this compatible with reshade 1.1, that would be great, thank you

www.mediafire.com/file/y11e8eq0xkavztf/R..._Anaglyph_shader.zip
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Aelius Maximus.

• brussell
More
5 years 5 months ago #11 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.

Aelius Maximus wrote: If you could make this compatible with reshade 1.1, that would be great, thank you

www.mediafire.com/file/y11e8eq0xkavztf/R..._Anaglyph_shader.zip

Please: www.sendspace.com/file/d1csz4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

• Aelius Maximus
More
5 years 5 months ago #12 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.
I appreciate that very much, thankyou again

• Subhadeep Jasu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #13 by Subhadeep Jasu Replied by Subhadeep Jasu on topic Permission to port some shaders to our halo mod.

luluco250 wrote: Feel free to port any of my shaders, they're all MIT.

Thanks dude.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.