I need help to make dark, cool tone for reshade(?)

• samsyler
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #1 by samsyler I need help to make dark, cool tone for reshade(?) was created by samsyler
I'm new to forums and was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I'm a sims 4 player and recently I've been trying to figure out how to make a reshade myself to fit what I'm going for.
I can't figure settings out well or understand what colors would work best, so I decided to sign-up and ask here.

I want to know what will give me a dark tone with kind of a 'blue"

here are some links of YouTubers for ref.

I've used 3.0.8 so I'm also wondering if upgrading to newer version will help out with creating what I'm looking for.
Thank you (if you have) for reading this and (hopefully) helping out.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by samsyler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• luluco250
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #2 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic I need help to make dark, cool tone for reshade(?)
What you're asking for isn't too hard actually. I think there is a coloring shader somewhere in the reshade-shaders repository, you can combine that with some contrast shader.

If you can't find those I'd suggest you try my own "MultiFX" shader, which is in my repository, though it doesn't have coloring (yet), but offers plenty of options that should suit your needs.

I'm not the best person to know about this though, I don't test the shaders in the repo as much as I probably should.

Now, if you know how to use Photoshop or GIMP you could create a color look up table, using the LUT shader and texture found in reshade-shaders.

I'd recommend you update to the latest version anyway since often newer/updated shaders require newer features of ReShade.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by luluco250.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.