Can you tweak ME on the fly ?

• AcidRains
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #1 by AcidRains Can you tweak ME on the fly ? was created by AcidRains
This is my first time trying ME , and just as my topic say it seems there's no way to tweak ME on the fly like sweetfx did ,right?
if that's true then i wonder if there's any possibility to add this function inthe future? coz if i have to launch game and quit everytime i did some changing , and only way i have to tell the difference is by taking screeshot each time, then i guess it's not that convenient for me, and very time consuming too :(
so that's it , my only question, and only concern, thx for reading and answering

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jmp909
More
9 years 1 week ago #2 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Can you tweak ME on the fly ?
yes Reshade should detect changes to MasterEffect.h when you save your file.

try install the latest Reshade, although note the key toggle is broken.

j

• crosire
More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can you tweak ME on the fly ?
There is no difference between SweetFX or MasterEffect for ReShade, so yeah, tweaking on the fly works in both.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.