FPS SUDDEN DROP

• MarioMalone26
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by MarioMalone26 FPS SUDDEN DROP was created by MarioMalone26
Hi, I've tried everything and it all fails miserably. Whenever I get shot in Cod WWII, after several minutes of smooth gameplay,the fps horribly drop to about 10-15 fps.
What could be the cause? Is it something about reshade and windows 10 that doesn't get along?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MarioMalone26
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by MarioMalone26 Replied by MarioMalone26 on topic FPS SUDDEN DROP
WHAT A USELESS FORUM OH MY GOD

• Deathmedic
More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by Deathmedic Replied by Deathmedic on topic FPS SUDDEN DROP
raging because no one has replied in a short amount of time won't help you get help faster.
You also haven't listed your reshade preset or your system spec which will make help alot harder.

• TreyM
More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic FPS SUDDEN DROP

WHAT A USELESS FORUM OH MY GOD

Any help that I would have given you is now out the window. Your attitude is garbage. How about you just continue to suffer from your FPS problem. You'll get no help from me.

• MarioMalone26
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #5 by MarioMalone26 Replied by MarioMalone26 on topic FPS SUDDEN DROP
OH MY GOD IM NOT GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.