Permission to port MXAO to SPV3 and some talk

• Subhadeep Jasu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Subhadeep Jasu Permission to port MXAO to SPV3 and some talk was created by Subhadeep Jasu
Dear Marty McFly,

I am a developer of the Halo Custom Edition mod called SPV3. For a introduction, this mod aims to provide a new and fresh experience to the Halo Combat Evolved campaign, by including numerous additions to the sandbox, gameplay enhancements and remastered graphics. This mod is a culmination of 15 years of work by hundreds of people.

That being said we are trying to remaster the game using it's own post-processing system. And I am looking forward to use MXAO 2.0 and LUT. No commercial use intended. I would like to ask you whether it is acceptable and if I may get in contact with you to discuss the specifics with you in private. We had a conversation about it on facebook back when your facebook page was on. After the page was shutdown, I was trying to get in touch with you, and hence this post.

My discord handle is sbdJazz#4047 and the SPV3 discord community is here: discord.gg/HQMAEau .

Regards,
Subhadeep Jasu (SbdJazz)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Permission to port MXAO to SPV3 and some talk
Sure. I've joined your Discord by the way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Subhadeep Jasu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.