Request for help on correcting image(s) [LUT]

1 year 3 months ago #1 by peronmls
I'm super into all this and understand most of the Shaders used on here. The only problem is my judgement with my eyes like White/Black Balance and Color Correction. I am more of a Music Producer and use mostly my ears. I'm assuming it all comes down to personal preference and taste like music mixing. I know headphones and monitors will make a big impact on calibration and I know everyone doesn't has the same exact device. I have a Sony A1 with image features off. Normally I can see when an overall image is washed out like most games come now and days but not without overdoing the adjustments which i feel like I am doing. So I am requesting some more experienced or professional on correcting my images for setting up my LUT. Here is my template I'm wanting to calibrate. Dark Souls 3 (Large Image)
www.mediafire.com/view/zrj9rko6ent3ls4/ds3lut.png/file

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #2 by Duran.te
I'm far from being an expert, but maybe you might use this as a reference.
I made some minor adjustment, playing with contrast and trying to correct that annoying bluish tint.
Here's the link: www.mediafire.com/view/8xhmh8u8p756chh/ds3lut.png/file
Preview:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: peronmls

1 year 2 months ago #3 by peronmls
Thank ya, sir! I ended up using your image as a base and getting rid of the blue tint as well. I'm slowly getting it Thanks for the kick start.

1 year 2 months ago #4 by Duran.te
Happy to help ;)