How does the "palette" function work?

• matsilagi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by matsilagi How does the "palette" function work? was created by matsilagi
I see it has some RGB values, but how it works exactly? I wanna make the Quake palette on it for other games (just to see how it would look in its old brown-ish 1997 wonderfullness) but i dont know how to config it exactly, which is why i created this thread.

What values does what? I can easily color-pick the original values from the palette, so thats not a problem for me.

EDIT:NVM, already did, however, the effect is not the one i desired :v , bet with some color changing based on the Quake palette, i can get where i want, which is, the cool brown-looking colors from Quake.
Also, possible idea for feature? Add support for Quake palettes (which are basically a fixed 256 colors palette): :P (Or any oldschool palettes in general)

Here's its palette for reference:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by matsilagi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.