Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to reverse the timeout?

How to reverse the timeout? 1 week 4 days ago #1

While reading reference sharing again, I could not find "time" as opposed to "timeout". I know about "toggleTime" but useless because it seems to use real-time system?, What would be helpful is to use "Timer" as reference like "time out".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to reverse the timeout? 1 week 3 days ago #2

This does not currently exist. I can add support for it though. What's the usecase?
Cheers, crosire =)

How to reverse the timeout? 1 week 3 days ago #3

Is "time out" the same as sleep(<duration>) in JavaScript? If that's the case it can be useful for automatic performance adjustment based on frame time for me at least.

Like if Frame time goes above a threshold change settings then sleep for a little bit before checking again.

But, I am finding the timers in Reshade kind of unreliable. I have not tested this time keeping issue in the newer Reshade. So as far as I know It may be fixed already.

The issue, I posted about this before for reference.
reshade.me/forum/shader-troubleshooting/...p-clearing-things-up

As for something that I would like is a timer not slowing down or speeding up with the game engine if this is at all possible.
My GitHub page where you can get the Latest release of SuperDepth3D github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D

My PayPal Me Link If you like to donate paypal.me/BlueSkyDefender

Also my steam page steamcommunity.com/id/BlueSkyDefender

Discord Server discord.gg/W2f7YhX

How to reverse the timeout? 6 days 6 minutes ago #4

My understanding was that it was refering to a timer relative to the last technique toggle. After thinking about it again I cannot actually implement this, because uniform variables are updated once per frame and not separately for each technique, so this information is not available.
Cheers, crosire =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkyKnight