Roblox Doesn't Save Reshade Settings.

• Rudygaming1223
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by Rudygaming1223 Roblox Doesn't Save Reshade Settings. was created by Rudygaming1223
I need some help with getting reshade to save my data because it keeps restarting every time I leave the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rudygaming1223
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by Rudygaming1223 Replied by Rudygaming1223 on topic Roblox Doesn't Save Reshade Settings.
Oml this takes long for people to comment lol.

• Duran.te
More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Roblox Doesn't Save Reshade Settings.
Run the game as administrator or get writing permissions for your account (Right click on your game's folder Properties > Security > Edit > Full Control)

• Fur7010
More
1 year 6 months ago #4 by Fur7010 Replied by Fur7010 on topic Roblox Doesn't Save Reshade Settings.
I've tired all of that and I'm still having this issue. when i enable a set it would say in a dark box in red text "Unable to save configuration and/or current preset. Make sure file permissions are set up to allow writing to these paths and their parent directories: C:\Program Files (86x)\Roblox\Versions\version-0beb053becad47aa\ReShade.ini
C:\Program Files (86x)\Roblox\Versions\version-0beb053becad47aa\ReShadePreset.ini" I tried what your reply was but its 2022 and things change, can i please get an updated fix?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.