LUTs: The Guide 2 ft. MultiLUT

• moyevka
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #1 by moyevka LUTs: The Guide 2 ft. MultiLUT was created by moyevka

Hi all! If the name seems familiar, you've probably seen me hanging out on the ReShade discord before. ;)

I recently wrote a guide on making your own LUTs for ReShade hosted over on the FRAMED wiki . I'm well aware of the existence of the old LUT guide, this guide expands on that. It covers the generation of LUTs using Photoshop, Lightroom or even fully in ReShade itself (well, almost).

It also includes a guide to using and modifying the MultiLUT shader, for more LUT goodness.

It's hosted over on the FRAMED wiki rather than the forums, since it's quite comprehensive and I find a wiki format suits it better. Feel free to browse the rest of the site too!

Thoughts on the guide are welcome. Cheers! :)
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by moyevka. Reason: formatting
The following user(s) said Thank You: acknowledge, OtisInf, Viper_Joe, aaronth07, Duran.te, Marot, AntaresBN, pyewacket

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.