Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: gta v the best quality ?

gta v the best quality ? 1 year 7 months ago #1

hi all gta v to have the best quality it is necessary to MSAA x2 + TXAA +SMAA sweetfx or FXAA + MSAA + smaa sweetfx ??
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by borrisgame.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

gta v the best quality ? 1 year 7 months ago #2

More MSAA is always better, if you can drive MSAA x2 + TXAA(which will fair better when the scene is in motion) And also have SweetFX SMAA then you'll have a great image quality.

I'd just try out both options and see how the methods are fairing with motion (drive a car or something). I think it's really just going to come down to that for you.
I'm always learning.

gta v the best quality ? 1 year 7 months ago #3

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
  • Thank you received: 218
Constantine PC wrote:
More MSAA is always better, if you can drive MSAA x2 + TXAA(which will fair better when the scene is in motion) And also have SweetFX SMAA then you'll have a great image quality.

I'd just try out both options and see how the methods are fairing with motion (drive a car or something). I think it's really just going to come down to that for you.

Jaggededges really kills games. I wish i had a 4k Screen and the system to run it!

gta v the best quality ? 1 year 7 months ago #4

Quentin-Tarantino wrote:
Constantine PC wrote:

Jaggededges really kills games. I wish i had a 4k Screen and the system to run it!

There are a few apps floating about that do what Gedosato does, but I have no bothered to test them since I have the standard resolution change in Nvidia control panel.. Gedosato is getting DX11 support it seems aswell.. but personally I hate that app, as it was once DSFix which i really liked, might point being it should have been made from scratch with the intention to be what its trying to be, but everytime I use it it reminds me of DSFix LOL