Depth3D causes flickered picture on DirtRally 2.0

• Andre0815
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by Andre0815 Depth3D causes flickered picture on DirtRally 2.0 was created by Andre0815
Hello,

I successfully run DIrtRally 2.0 in 3D but now Depth3D is causing flickering every second.

I can made a video on youtube of it but may somebody just knows the reason.

Thanks for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BlueSkyKnight
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Depth3D causes flickered picture on DirtRally 2.0

Andre0815 wrote: Hello,

I successfully run DIrtRally 2.0 in 3D but now Depth3D is causing flickering every second.

I can made a video on youtube of it but may somebody just knows the reason.

Thanks for help.

Make sure you select the correct Depth Buffer under the dx11 tab. I also added a profile for the game with SuperDepth3D if you want to try it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andre0815

• Andre0815
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #3 by Andre0815 Replied by Andre0815 on topic Depth3D causes flickered picture on DirtRally 2.0
Thank You. you are great :)

In the dx11 Tab the option "Copy Depth before clearing" solved my problems. No flickering anymore and perfect 3D.

For which games do you have presets with Depth3D ? In the presets category of this page I do not find a preset of Dirt Rally 2.0 ...
So please share youre presets that have Depth3D in any kind of download.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Andre0815.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.