GTAV: NVR + Reshade + Komplex 2.0 (pinkish and yellowish tones)

• jrchaves
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #1 by jrchaves GTAV: NVR + Reshade + Komplex 2.0 (pinkish and yellowish tones) was created by jrchaves
Hi folks,

I hope you are doing well. This is my 1st post here in the forum.

I am playing GTA V with NVR (NaturalVision Remastered) + Reshade + Komplex 2.0 Shader ...

For some reason the RED turned almost PINK and there is also a lot of YELLOW tones ... Please see the comparison between image1 (with RESHADDE + KOMPLEX) and image2 (with PRSA).

IMAGE1 (RESHADE + KOMPLEX): IMAGE 1
IMAGE2 (PRSA): IMAGE 2

The color of this ambulance is vivid RED. Do you know what settings I can adjust to adjust the PINKISH to RED (at night) and the YELLOWISH to WHITE (at night)?

Additionally, see image3 ( IMAGE 3https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Swna0CcvawnruT1g3FrPrge922zMBrbP ) and even the building is totally white, the red lights of the police turn in PINK on the walls of the building.

Best regards,
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by jrchaves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.