What happen with AdaptiveSharpen & Colourfulness?

• Hellboy.
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by Hellboy. What happen with AdaptiveSharpen & Colourfulness? was created by Hellboy.
First thanks for ReShade. I was using ReShade_Setup_4.5.3 and now installed ReShade_Setup_4.7.0 and AdaptiveSharpen & Colourfulness were removed. Why?
I always use this two. What shaders i can use that are equivalent or better?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Evan20xx
More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic What happen with AdaptiveSharpen & Colourfulness?
They are in the legacy shader pack. Just make sure you tick it during ReShade installation.

• fruitysims
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3 by fruitysims Replied by fruitysims on topic What happen with AdaptiveSharpen & Colourfulness?
I have the same issue in current time, and I've checked the Legacy Shader package when installing a newer Reshade, but they neither appear on the checklist nor in the game itself..

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.