[SOLVED] incorrect depth map scale

• ShadowCat
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #1 by ShadowCat [SOLVED] incorrect depth map scale was created by ShadowCat
Hello, I'm having problems with the depth buffer resolution and I'm not sure how to fix it. can anybody help me?I'm using Reshade 4.5.2, as it's the only one I've found that works with depth buffering in online games.
In games, the depth buffer is wrong in the scale and I put two commands in the global to correct (RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_X_SCALE and RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_Y_SCALE), it worked in the display depth, but in RT, SSA, MXAO and the others, they just ignore the commands.
I wanted to know how I avoid the scale problem, so that it will be correct as soon as I open it, without the need for commands, since the shaders I use ignore them.

Rocket League Display Depth
depth buffer DX11
RT out of scale
as it is in the game with the problem buffer
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by ShadowCat. Reason: the problem I was having, it just disappeared, as if you hear it fixed, but as I don't know

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MC
More
3 years 6 months ago #2 by MC Replied by MC on topic [SOLVED] incorrect depth map scale
It's solved, but I can't see how you made it. Could you explain it for me because I have the same issue and absolutely don't know how to fix it.

• PippoCoca123
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #3 by PippoCoca123 Replied by PippoCoca123 on topic [SOLVED] incorrect depth map scale
who knows im trying to search a fix to this shit aswell but ofc most topics aint getting no damn fcking shit answer about this damn issue , like is see every other issues getting answered and solved and this one is the only one where nobody responds

• geisalt
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #4 by geisalt Replied by geisalt on topic [SOLVED] incorrect depth map scale
reshade 4.5 depth buffer is not supposed to function in online games, it will lose the buffer most of the time in most games, the out of scale behaviour is either because you have upscaled the game or because reshader 4.5 shouldnt show thoses buffers in on line games. The last one that works is 4.3 and it was a BUG triggered by the user. Use 5.1 addon if you arent scared of being banned.
you can simply extend the depth buffer with RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE for most shaders. Only the shaders modified for 4.5+ can useĀ  X Y infos.
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by geisalt.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.