[HELP] GemFX mojibake trouble

• SmartCHO
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by SmartCHO [HELP] GemFX mojibake trouble was created by SmartCHO
Hello~
In GemFX_settings.cfg, Ambient Light Settings part have mojibake.
I wanna fix this part. What should I do?

Please help me~~!
Please look at this below.

/*
/ Ambient Ligth Settings /
'
*/

#define alDebug 0 //[0 or 1] Activates debug mode of AL, upper bar shows detected light, lower bar shows adaptation

#define alInt 10.15f //[0 to 20] Base intensity of AL
#define alThreshold 15f //[0 to 1] Reduces intensity for not bright light

/*????????????????*\
? ? AL ADAPTATION PARAMETERS ? ?
\*뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉*/
#define AL_Adaptation 1 //[0 or 1] Activates adaptation algorithm for the following features
#define AL_HQAdapt 0 //[0 or 1] Determines the accuracy of the adaptation algorithm

#define alAdapt 0.7f //[0 to 4] Intensity of AL correction for bright light
#define alAdaptBaseMult 1.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the original image
#define alAdaptBaseBlackLvL 2 //[0, 1, 2, 3, 4] Distinction level of black and white (lower => less distinct)
#define alAdaptBloomMult 1.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the bloom shader
#define alAdaptFlareMult 3.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the anam flare shader

#define AL_HeatHazeControle 1 //[0 or 1] Controles the HeatHaze effect with the AL shader
#define Depth_HeatHazeControle 1 //[0 or 1] Controles the HeatHaze effect with the depth buffer
#define alAdaptHeatMult 1.0f //[0 to 1] Multiplier for adaption applied to the HeatHaze shader
/*늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿*\
\*뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉*/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• matsilagi
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic [HELP] GemFX mojibake trouble

SmartCHO wrote: Hello~
In GemFX_settings.cfg, Ambient Light Settings part have mojibake.
I wanna fix this part. What should I do?

Please help me~~!
Please look at this below.

/*

/ Ambient Ligth Settings /
'
*/

#define alDebug 0 //[0 or 1] Activates debug mode of AL, upper bar shows detected light, lower bar shows adaptation

#define alInt 10.15f //[0 to 20] Base intensity of AL
#define alThreshold 15f //[0 to 1] Reduces intensity for not bright light

/*????????????????*\
? ? AL ADAPTATION PARAMETERS ? ?
\*뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉*/
#define AL_Adaptation 1 //[0 or 1] Activates adaptation algorithm for the following features
#define AL_HQAdapt 0 //[0 or 1] Determines the accuracy of the adaptation algorithm

#define alAdapt 0.7f //[0 to 4] Intensity of AL correction for bright light
#define alAdaptBaseMult 1.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the original image
#define alAdaptBaseBlackLvL 2 //[0, 1, 2, 3, 4] Distinction level of black and white (lower => less distinct)
#define alAdaptBloomMult 1.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the bloom shader
#define alAdaptFlareMult 3.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the anam flare shader

#define AL_HeatHazeControle 1 //[0 or 1] Controles the HeatHaze effect with the AL shader
#define Depth_HeatHazeControle 1 //[0 or 1] Controles the HeatHaze effect with the depth buffer
#define alAdaptHeatMult 1.0f //[0 to 1] Multiplier for adaption applied to the HeatHaze shader
/*늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿늿*\
\*뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉*/

Those are apparently the separator texts, however, i dunno why it would have those characters, here's how it looks on mine:
/*ˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆ*\
 \*……………………………………………………………………………………*/

Bet its something releated to the language of your PC (i presume its Japanese)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.