Smoke effects/flame/GW2

• ruikari
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #1 by ruikari Smoke effects/flame/GW2 was created by ruikari
Hi there.
Playing GW2 with last Reshade.
There is a skin for mount. It has "smoke effects" and "flame" which make huge fps drops in my PC.
At first I thought it was flame, but now I found it's a smoke effect near/around flame which load CPU hard.

Skin looks like

I'm wonder is there some shader which can help me to remove/disable that smoke effect? Or maybe I need shader for disable bloom/flame?
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by ruikari.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• t1234
More
3 years 7 months ago #2 by t1234 Replied by t1234 on topic Smoke effects/flame/GW2
That's not how reshade works. Reshade essentially just draws stuff over the image. The effects would still be rendered, just covered up if even that.

• ruikari
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #3 by ruikari Replied by ruikari on topic Smoke effects/flame/GW2

t1234 wrote: That's not how reshade works. Reshade essentially just draws stuff over the image. The effects would still be rendered, just covered up if even that.

But if that effect will be covered it will be less laggy? Is there an shader/settings for cover it?
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by ruikari.

• Tojkar
More
3 years 7 months ago #4 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Smoke effects/flame/GW2

ruikari wrote: But if that effect will be covered it will be less laggy? Is there an shader/settings for cover it?

No there is not. Reshade can NOT increase the performance of any game.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.