Ambient Light Shader

• RHSteele
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #1 by RHSteele Ambient Light Shader was created by RHSteele
Hello, I'm new here and am so far behind everyone else, that through my ignorance I may be posting in the wrong section. Little history first...I'm using Open Rails, an open source train simulator that is capable of using ReShade...one problem I've encountered is the environmental light at night is too dark, I want to selectively lighten it....and perhaps change contrast, or lighten the too dark shadow areas. Should I be looking for an Ambient Light Shader or something else.
Question Numba-2: would learning about Luts be the way to go?
Appreciate any help offered...I'm just learning about this.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by RHSteele.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RHSteele
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #2 by RHSteele Replied by RHSteele on topic Ambient Light Shader
Answered my question about Luts...useful for color correction, not correction ambient light intensity, contrast, gamma...or anything like that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.