Invert UIDetect functionality

• Terydal
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1 by Terydal Invert UIDetect functionality was created by Terydal
Is it possible to make UIDetect always have a mask active(disabling all the shaders), unless the correct pixel value is detected in which case the mask disappears? Essentially inverting its functionality.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Terydal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Invert UIDetect functionality
Currently it's not possible. Can you descibe your use case a bit, so I can understand why this should be a thing?

• Terydal
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #3 by Terydal Replied by Terydal on topic Invert UIDetect functionality
I'm trying to add mxao, depth blur, and other depth-based shaders to Tekken 7, however, the game has a lot of menus most of which have opaque elements along with long loading times and lots of animations. I hoped I would be able to find a few static pixels in the match UI which would mean the shaders would only activate when in the match instead of constantly turning on and off when using the menus. The short matches mean that turning them on and off manually is a lot of work and I have been unsuccessful in finding static pixels for every menu.

• brussell
More
3 years 4 months ago #4 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Invert UIDetect functionality
I've added an inverted mode. Just download the updated shader from my repo and set the preprocessor variable "UIDetect_INVERT" to 1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: canceralp

• Terydal
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #5 by Terydal Replied by Terydal on topic Invert UIDetect functionality
Wow, thank you very much it works perfectly.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.