Need help with Cinematic Reshade on Warband

• Forrell
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 week ago #1 by Forrell Need help with Cinematic Reshade on Warband was created by Forrell
Longtime Reshade user and advocate for cinematic gaming. Cinematic Reshade is one of my favourite and I would like to get it to work with Mount and Blade Warband.

I am using the latest reshade with Reshadelite just for the preset. 
www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6397

However, I cannot for the life of me get the focus point to change from healthbar to the main character. When I enable it, the only thing that blurrs is the healthbar. I have never had this problem before. Someone please take mercy on this noob. I love what you guys do and am willing to learn and/or contribute to a patreon to rectify this issue.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dupwfcrd5t18id0/AABerSFsfc6NJkR-v0nPnvjAa?dl=0
[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Daemonjax
More
2 years 11 months ago #2 by Daemonjax Replied by Daemonjax on topic Need help with Cinematic Reshade on Warband
Looks like the author deleted the mod.

Maybe everyone had the same problem with it?

Or are you talking about a specific shader? If so, you never mentioned the name of the shader afaict

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.