CinematicDOF blurred Edges?

• Gnozo
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 hours ago #1 by Gnozo CinematicDOF blurred Edges? was created by Gnozo
Hey, 

i recently had to reinstall Reshade cause i reinstalled the whole game. Since then my CinematicDOF doesnt seem to work like it used to. The edges of my character are blurred and it doesnt look good at all. I didnt changed any setting and it was a clean installation. Any tips? Here is a screenshot of what i mean:

[img

Game is the Elder Scrolls Online. Also the Settings look normal to me:

Dont know why the edges of my character are also so blurred now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SirCobra
More
3 years 10 hours ago #2 by SirCobra Replied by SirCobra on topic CinematicDOF blurred Edges?
Can you show the depth-buffer image (not the normal map)? If the distance gets darker, you have to revert the depth buffer.

• Gnozo
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 hours ago #3 by Gnozo Replied by Gnozo on topic CinematicDOF blurred Edges?
Sure, seem fine to me:

• SirCobra
More
3 years 9 hours ago #4 by SirCobra Replied by SirCobra on topic CinematicDOF blurred Edges?
It looks fine indeed. Still, i would recommend you to make a tick at "use global preprocessor definitions", as this is what the dof shader uses. If it differs, you can only compare your depth settings with the ones tested in DisplayDepth for differences.

• Daemonjax
More
2 years 11 months ago #5 by Daemonjax Replied by Daemonjax on topic CinematicDOF blurred Edges?
The only explanation is that the depth buffer isn't lining up with the color image.

It look like the depth buffer is too low.

Check for that. Add an offset.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.