Help me Setup UIDetect for Stalker Anomaly

• Daedal
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by Daedal Help me Setup UIDetect for Stalker Anomaly was created by Daedal
hello, im new here but im not new to reshade, been using it for years but now i've been trying to setup UIDetect (first time ever) on Stalker Anomaly and i can't seem to wrap my head around how in the living hell that thing works. if there is literally a step-by-step on how to make it work from scratch i would be very grateful for a link or explanation. Other then that is this shader literally detecting ui elements and shutting effects down on those part of the screen, like basically if element appears on screen - effect goes off OR it uses keyboard shortcuts to toggle effect on/off on designated part of the screen? more stupid questions and i apologize; by reading .fx and .fxh i see that peopple by some miracle get color codes and pixel position numbers and i don't understand how. color "codes" dont belong to rgb as they go beyond 255 so wtf :[
Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.