any recommendations for reshading stuff in tf2

• yarub
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by yarub any recommendations for reshading stuff in tf2 was created by yarub
basically i want rayshading and a colorful tf2. any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sanek7814
More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by sanek7814 Replied by sanek7814 on topic any recommendations for reshading stuff in tf2
I think you're talking about team fortress 2. Honestly, I don't even see the point of reshading it, because it's good in the original. The maximum can be added contrast adaptive sharpen (CAS.fx) In terms of colors, you can change yourself using tonemap or techcolor2.

• yarub
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by yarub Replied by yarub on topic any recommendations for reshading stuff in tf2
yea but have u seen this?

• sanek7814
More
2 years 2 months ago #4 by sanek7814 Replied by sanek7814 on topic any recommendations for reshading stuff in tf2
I saw and tested it just a few minutes ago only in deus ex human revolution. But judging by what I see in the video, reflections were also added there, they are SSR. I'm used to improving the graphics while maintaining the original picture, I do not advise changing anything other than sharpness. Such improvements that are shown in the video for experiment. In addition, they require a lot of performance.

• yarub
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #5 by yarub Replied by yarub on topic any recommendations for reshading stuff in tf2
ight

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.