Framework GEMFX vs Old Configurator Version.

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Framework GEMFX vs Old Configurator Version. was created by SirArthurStreebGreebling
Hi Lucifer

Recently I've been using both the reshade framework with gemfx and the old 1.0.8.1 standalone version over attila total war.

What i was wondering is, is it possible to do all the things in the framework version that you can in the old one? For example i use your truecolor settings in the config, but I cant seem to get anything similar in the framework version. If its not possible, is this something you plan on adding to the framework version (truecolour - realistic) and if not...what would the comparable framework settings be to get the same results?

Thanks.

Also, slightly off topic but..are you still working on the natural light shader and advanced smaa ?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by SirArthurStreebGreebling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Framework GEMFX vs Old Configurator Version.
The only thing that is not yet possible is the UI Bypass but everything else is theoretically possible (plus there is a lot more you can do).

Reproducing results practically might be hard though :-). Soon it will become very easy though and I will write here again to explain once it is.

• foudelou
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #3 by foudelou Replied by foudelou on topic Framework GEMFX vs Old Configurator Version.
[strike]Hello, I don't know where to post but I have an equivalent question/problem :
I've got a GEMFX preset from your old standalone (for Elite Dangerous) but I can't make it work anymore I don't know why (I stopped playing it months ago and it worked then)
So, since Reshade works I was wondering if It was possible to transfer the parameters to it ? I don't find the equivalent parameters on reshade though, especially the TrueColor shader.
Is it possible to have some help ? :blush:

the preset : pastebin.com/zpuDji9X [/strike]

Nevermind it works, I had to use the installer first (I didn't know there was one in the first place) :whistle:

Thanks for your work anyway, I hope you'll manage to make your tool nevertheless !
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by foudelou.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.