I'm trying to get into using reshade shaders to stylize images, but I need help.

• Goldpunk
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Goldpunk I'm trying to get into using reshade shaders to stylize images, but I need help. was created by Goldpunk
Here's my problem: I'd like to use reshade shaders to stylize images, by opening the image FILES, and stylizing them directly, but I can't find anything on how to do so. Are there any solutions to go about solving this problem or will I have to use a medium like Unity to execute the shaders manually?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• serge_bat
More
8 months 1 week ago #2 by serge_bat Replied by serge_bat on topic I'm trying to get into using reshade shaders to stylize images, but I need help.

vk.com/grossgrade

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DGwQxhX7...3ldnWygQKUaOEjcYnSb-

in view->settings->other formats->Huld CLUT settings change to "square blocks,single row (for Unity 3D, Unreal Engine)".
you can use LUT profiles of most formats (like .cube, *.png) for an image and upload the result as lut.png image for reshade.
Бля буду.

• Goldpunk
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 1 week ago #3 by Goldpunk Replied by Goldpunk on topic I'm trying to get into using reshade shaders to stylize images, but I need help.
i dont have photoshop

• serge_bat
More
8 months 1 week ago #4 by serge_bat Replied by serge_bat on topic I'm trying to get into using reshade shaders to stylize images, but I need help.
ты ролик посмотри сначала.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.