Is there a way to make the lens dirt more...

• Wicked Sick
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Wicked Sick Is there a way to make the lens dirt more... was created by Wicked Sick
...noticeable by itself than when using the Ambient Light without rising the bloom so much?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Is there a way to make the lens dirt more...
In the current (and previous versions) there is (was) a bug with the main dirt in AL that makes it basically invisible. It is already fixed for the new release.
When Crosire is back we will work on the Release :) stay tuned :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• Wicked Sick
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #3 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Is there a way to make the lens dirt more...
Alright!!! I hope he's having fun. Thank you and have a good day!

Edit: Ah, I meant the lens dirt alone, not the dirt we can use with ambient light.
This one:

Or did you mean that because of a bug in the Ambient Light, here is affecting the single lens dirt?

Anyway, I will stay tunned =p
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Wicked Sick.

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Is there a way to make the lens dirt more...
@Wicked Sick

My Ambient Light settings are configured just so that the bloom is minimal and the dirt lens is much more noticeable.. Here they are.

/*
/ Ambient Ligth Settings /
'
*/

#define alDebug 0 //[0 or 1] Activates debug mode of AL, upper bar shows detected light, lower bar shows adaptation

#define alInt 1.15f //[0 to 20] Base intensity of AL
#define alThreshold 15f //[0 to 1] Reduces intensity for not bright light

/*¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯*\
‡ • AL ADAPTATION PARAMETERS • ‡
\*……………………………………………………………………………………*/
#define AL_Adaptation 1 //[0 or 1] Activates adaptation algorithm for the following features
#define AL_HQAdapt 0 //[0 or 1] Determines the accuracy of the adaptation algorithm

#define alAdapt 0.7f //[0 to 4] Intensity of AL correction for bright light
#define alAdaptBaseMult 1.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the original image
#define alAdaptBaseBlackLvL 2 //[0, 1, 2, 3, 4] Distinction level of black and white (lower => less distinct)
#define alAdaptBloomMult 1.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the bloom shader
#define alAdaptFlareMult 3.0f //[0 to 4] Multiplier for adaption applied to the anam flare shader

#define AL_HeatHazeControle 1 //[0 or 1] Controles the HeatHaze effect with the AL shader
#define Depth_HeatHazeControle 1 //[0 or 1] Controles the HeatHaze effect with the depth buffer
#define alAdaptHeatMult 1.0f //[0 to 1] Multiplier for adaption applied to the HeatHaze shader
/*ˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆ*\
\*……………………………………………………………………………………*/

#define AL_Dirt 1 //[0 or 1] Dirt effect based on AL
#define AL_Vibrance 1 //[0 or 1] Vibrance of dirt effect
#define AL_Adaptive 2 //[0 or 1 or 2] 0: Warm; 1: Cold; 2: Light Dependent
#define alDirtInt 12.0f //[0 to 2] Intensity of dirt effect
#define alDirtOVInt 12.0f //[0 to 2] Intensity of colored dirt effect

#define AL_Lens 0 //[0 or 1] Lens effect based on AL
#define alLensThresh 0.5f //[0 to 1] Reduces intensity of lens effect for not bright light
#define alLensInt 2.0f //[0 to 1] Intensity of lens effect

#define AmbientLight_ToggleKey VK_NUMPAD0

• Wicked Sick
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Is there a way to make the lens dirt more...
Hey, thank you! Tomorrow, when I get home, I will try your settings to see how it does look like.
Because since a few day ago, I have found a tweak that made me happy my dirt haha

I am dying (literally) for a cold drink :c

Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.