Shader-generated Wallpapers!

• Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Marty McFly Shader-generated Wallpapers! was created by Marty McFly
Shader-generated Wallpapers

I occasionally experiment with shaders which don't alter a source image in any way but creates a complete new one.
Most of these ideas I get from shadertoy.com by either porting those shaders 1:1 or alter them in numerous ways. Here I'm gonna post some screenshots I've taken on a regular basis.
On request I can share those shaders belonging to the pictures but these will be most likely in a WIP phase so it's only from interest for other shader devs.
Click on the pictures in spoilers to see them in full size. Due to the physical limitations of my computer screen, Full HD is the maximum I can do.

Warning: Spoiler!

Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Marty McFly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyAlt, Constantine PC, TinchO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kingeric1992
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic Shader-generated Wallpapers!
the first one looks like Lissajous :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.