Advanced HSL (Per-Hue) Shifting

• TreyM
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by TreyM Advanced HSL (Per-Hue) Shifting was created by TreyM
This is a per-hue HSL shifting shader written by my friend, kingeric1992. I'm releasing the shader here with his permission.

This shader gives the ability to shift the color and adjust the saturation of individual hues (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Purple, Magenta) on a per-hue basis. This allows for advanced color grading when used in conjunction with the Lift, Gamma, Gain shader.

Shader code:
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MakeNX, WalterDasTrevas, Marty, Rudy102, Hooka Tooka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TreyM
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic Advanced HSL (Per-Hue) Shifting
crosire, I'm not sure how to request this to be added to the official repo, but I think this shader is very useful and might make a good addition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WalterDasTrevas

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Advanced HSL (Per-Hue) Shifting
That's exactly what Lightroom fx from qUINT can do :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: TreyM

• Fu-Bama
More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic Advanced HSL (Per-Hue) Shifting
I did not know that you can right-click and choose triangle color wheel. Wow

• crosire
More
5 years 8 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Advanced HSL (Per-Hue) Shifting
The following user(s) said Thank You: TreyM

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.