Arcane Bloom

• luluco250
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #21 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Arcane Bloom

Deathmedic wrote: Been having alot of fun, takes while to setup though.

Oh sure, it's not a simple effect at all.
If I made it too simple it wouldn't scale well for some other games, so I provide an extensive amount of options to configure it to work perfectly with any game.

Maybe compiling some sort of preset list would be useful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chavolatra
More
5 years 5 months ago #22 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic Arcane Bloom
you is droped for make depth buffer or color mask for this shader ?

• klotim
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #23 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Arcane Bloom

luluco250 wrote: Feel free to leave some feedback, I'll read when I can.

I would like to have a request, can you make the shader check the uimask? When I use Ui mask it masks the effect but the bloom "aura" is still there outside the mask.
Your shader is amazing btw!

Here's a example about the bloom aura at the bottom:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by klotim.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 5 months ago #24 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Arcane Bloom
Luluco! Can you make the Arcane Bloom work with ReShade 4.0?

• nappilydeestruction
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #25 by nappilydeestruction Replied by nappilydeestruction on topic Arcane Bloom

Wicked Sick wrote: Luluco! Can you make the Arcane Bloom work with ReShade 4.0?

This!
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by nappilydeestruction.

• UTwelve
More
5 years 4 months ago #26 by UTwelve Replied by UTwelve on topic Arcane Bloom

Wicked Sick wrote: Luluco! Can you make the Arcane Bloom work with ReShade 4.0?

too

• luluco250
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #27 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Arcane Bloom

Please port to 4.0

Yeah I'm looking into it right now, still trying to figure out what's causing "maximum sampler register index exceeded". Maybe something changed in how you define samplers or textures? I haven't looked yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• luluco250
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #28 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Arcane Bloom
Sorry for the long delay.

I've updated the shader, though I've made a few changes I believe these will be most welcome. Looks pretty atmospheric now.

Some things are broken like custom distribution causing the result to be too dim, I'll fix that when possible.
Please do report on things you find that are broken, it helps me knowing what to fix.

Here are the updated files:

ArcaneBloom.fx
ArcaneBloom.fxh

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by luluco250.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, klotim, du, jas01, Marty, Duran.te

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 3 months ago #29 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Arcane Bloom
Man, I am so glad to have it back into my collection. Thanks!

• BETELGEUSE58
More
3 years 5 months ago #30 by BETELGEUSE58 Replied by BETELGEUSE58 on topic Arcane Bloom
Um sorry, but where do I download it? Created account and Ctrl+F returned no download option. Help appreciated.

• Viper_Joe
More
3 years 5 months ago #31 by Viper_Joe Replied by Viper_Joe on topic Arcane Bloom

BETELGEUSE58 wrote: Um sorry, but where do I download it? Created account and Ctrl+F returned no download option. Help appreciated.

github.com/luluco250/FXShaders

• HadouGun
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #32 by HadouGun Replied by HadouGun on topic Arcane Bloom
I always liked MagicBloom, what are the differences between Arcane Bloom and Magicbloom? would it be possible to get MagicBloom/Arcane Bloom added to the list of Freestyle available filters? Nvidia started allowing them to be added to reshade and my MagicBloom was my favourite.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.