Cinematic effects for ReShade

• Marot
More
5 years 2 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #21 by Marot Replied by Marot on topic Cinematic effects for ReShade

Arkane wrote: Thank you for fixing this, but when I tried to watch your shader, I got errors. Are there any solutions?

Just tried a fresh 4.1.1 install with blank config to verify, but I'm not seeing this issue on my end. Were you running an older version of ReShade, or perhaps the code wasn't pasted correctly?
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Marot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arkane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Arkane
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #22 by Arkane Replied by Arkane on topic Cinematic effects for ReShade

Marot wrote: Just tried a fresh 4.1.1 install with blank config to verify, but I'm not seeing this issue on my end. Were you running an older version of ReShade, or perhaps the code wasn't pasted correctly? Here's a Pastebin link just in case it's the latter:

pastebin.com/raw/EcSuBaqq

Strange, I checked on different games with the code from Pastebin on 4.1.1 version and the error appears every time I try to activate the shader
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Arkane.

• aaronth07
More
5 years 2 months ago #23 by aaronth07 Replied by aaronth07 on topic Cinematic effects for ReShade
Could someone tell me what this does? Based on the single comparison on page 1, it seems like it just washes out some colors?

Does anyone have any other comparison screenshots, or perhaps a video?

• Kleio420
More
5 years 1 month ago #24 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Cinematic effects for ReShade

aaronth07 wrote: Could someone tell me what this does? Based on the single comparison on page 1, it seems like it just washes out some colors?

Does anyone have any other comparison screenshots, or perhaps a video?

its a tonemapping shader similar to how Unreal engine 4 does one of their methods just altered between a few other shaders, it can give a different look to the scene needs configured to taste and probably works best with some other shaders to work with the new color changes.

• Marot
More
4 years 10 months ago #25 by Marot Replied by Marot on topic Cinematic effects for ReShade

Arkane wrote:

Marot wrote: Just tried a fresh 4.1.1 install with blank config to verify, but I'm not seeing this issue on my end. Were you running an older version of ReShade, or perhaps the code wasn't pasted correctly? Here's a Pastebin link just in case it's the latter:

pastebin.com/raw/EcSuBaqq

Strange, I checked on different games with the code from Pastebin on 4.1.1 version and the error appears every time I try to activate the shader

Sorry for the agonizing wait on this. Turns out it was the same DX 9 issue I recently ran into with some other shaders I was working on. You can find the latest revision here:
raw.githubusercontent.com/Mortalitas/GSh...r/Shaders/PandaFX.fx

And of course don't forget the Texture:
github.com/Mortalitas/GShade-Shaders/blo...extures/hd_noise.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marty

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.