ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by Ganossa ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281) was created by Ganossa
Its Christmas in Spring :woohoo:

Pick up your present HERE

With the huge release of GTA V on PC we could of course not be idle and proudly release the second version of the ReShade Framework.
This version features plenty of improvements and additions!
Here are a few of the most important ones::
- GTA V support ;) Added RFX_LogDepth option in the Common settings to allow DoF in GTA V (alternatively you can pick up a preset used in the recent show cases HERE ) <<< PRESET FOR GTA V USERS
- Added all missing ME color correction shader to the CustomFX suite (that was a huge request by you guys)
- Greatly improved the ambient light shader in conjunction with the adaptation shader
- Added ambient light control of the HeatHaze (and many other) shader
- Added individual toggle keys to all individual techniques
- Added UI-Mask Helper to comfortably and automatically identify static UI - Elements
- Added the Gaussian shader from loxa (thanks! :side: )
- Added many, many other things I cannot remember :silly:
- Included many, many fixes since the first release

Now, go and enjoy our new release in Los Santos or any other virtual place which you would like to enhance visually!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NattyDread, klotim, Quentin-Tarantino, BrandonHortman, TinchO, Apocalypso
The topic has been locked.
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
First!

Just a quick side note::
SSAO and Motion Blur shader most likely will not work well with GTA V yet.

Please leave comments, pictures, videos and feedback guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: padolamap
  • matsilagi
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
I tought this release would come with the cool AL shown in the Dark Souls and Alien vids.
Still, good work.
  • BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
Failed with this error =\
/bloom.h (441, 27): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'detectLowColor'
  • huss93
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by huss93 Replied by huss93 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( B) B) B) B) B) B) :lol: :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink: :oops: :oops: :kiss: :kiss: :evil: :woohoo: lol

I see no problem but the dofus and too hide the car how to put it in the background please ?
  • Marty McFly
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

huss93 wrote: hiiiiiiiiiiiiii :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( B) B) B) B) B) B) :lol: :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink: :oops: :oops: :kiss: :kiss: :evil: :woohoo: lol

I see no problem but the dofus and too hide the car how to put it in the background please ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: FriskyNoodle, BrandonHortman, jas01
  • BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
lol!! :cheer:
  • BrokenDog
More
8 years 11 months ago #8 by BrokenDog Replied by BrokenDog on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

BrandonHortman wrote: Failed with this error =\

Same here, happens whenever I enable the GEMFX effects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman
  • crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #9 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
Quick note: The depthbuffer in GTA 5 is not only logarithmic, but also reversed , which the depth linearization function in the latest framework shader pack does not take into account yet. This means the DOF near/far settings are reversed too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman
  • NattyDread
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #10 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
Sadly I'm still having startup crashes ('IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL'! ) like may others. Are there any workarounds for that please?
I tried renaming dxgi to d3d11 but it's still the same.

edit: sorry I failed to see that troubleshooting thread
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by NattyDread.
  • crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #11 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

NattyDread wrote: Sadly I'm still having startup crashes ('IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL'! ) like may others. Are there any workarounds for that please?

Please read this: reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/498-gta...weetfx?start=24#4209 . Also, this thread is about the framework shader pack, whereas your problem is with ReShade itself, so I encourage you to report these issues to the linked thread or a new one in the troubleshooting section =).
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NattyDread
  • vfxninjaeditor
More
8 years 11 months ago #12 by vfxninjaeditor Replied by vfxninjaeditor on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
Quick, somebody try the new depth buffer option in Dying Light! Someone confirmed awhile ago that there was a depth buffer in it, but only by tweaking the image in photoshop so much that it revealed it.
  • Kleio420
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #13 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

LuciferHawk wrote: Its Christmas in Spring :woohoo:

Pick up your present HERE

With the huge release of GTA V on PC we could of course not be idle and proudly release the second version of the ReShade Framework.
This version features plenty of improvements and additions!
Here are a few of the most important ones::
- GTA V support ;) Added RFX_LogDepth option in the Common settings to allow DoF in GTA V (alternatively you can pick up a preset used in the recent show cases HERE )
- Added all missing ME color correction shader to the CustomFX suite (that was a huge request by you guys)
- Greatly improved the ambient light shader in conjunction with the adaptation shader
- Added ambient light control of the HeatHaze (and many other) shader
- Added individual toggle keys to all individual techniques
- Added UI-Mask Helper to comfortably and automatically identify static UI - Elements
- Added the Gaussian shader from loxa (thanks! :side: )
- Added many, many other things I cannot remember :silly:
- Included many, many fixes since the first release

Now, go and enjoy our new release in Los Santos or any other virtual place which you would like to enhance visually!

wasnt working for a min but i deleted all the files quit steam again and relaunched the games i had trouble with and it seems to be working now

no nothing works shaders are not being applied
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Kleio420.
  • huss93
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #14 by huss93 Replied by huss93 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)
look my video me custom dof
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by huss93.
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #15 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

crosire wrote: Quick note: The depthbuffer in GTA 5 is not only logarithmic, but also reversed , which the depth linearization function in the latest framework shader pack does not take into account yet. This means the DOF near/far settings are reversed too.

It is taken into account in the DoF shader itself.
#if RFX_LogDepth
	depthdiff = (scenedepth < scenefocus) ? pow(depthdiff, DOF_FARBLURCURVE) : depthdiff;
	depthdiff = (scenedepth > scenefocus) ? pow(depthdiff, DOF_NEARBLURCURVE)*(1.0f+pow(abs(0.5f-texcoord.x)*depthdiff+0.1f,2)*DOF_VIGNETTE) : depthdiff;
#else
	depthdiff = (scenedepth < scenefocus) ? pow(depthdiff, DOF_NEARBLURCURVE)*(1.0f+pow(abs(0.5f-texcoord.x)*depthdiff+0.1f,2)*DOF_VIGNETTE) : depthdiff;
	depthdiff = (scenedepth > scenefocus) ? pow(depthdiff, DOF_FARBLURCURVE) : depthdiff;
#endif
However, due to the stretched logarithm you need different values than with a linear depth buffer.
Please use the preset I posted in my first post as a start for your own tweaks.

BrandonHortman wrote: Failed with this error =\

Some effects in the bloom.h file are also controlled by the ambient light shader which seems to currently create a problem when the AL shader is not activated. I will fix this but in the mean time you can activate the AL shader together with adaptation.

You should also be able to fix it yourself by setting the line in bloom.h::
#if AL_Adaptation
to
#if AL_Adaptation && AMBIENT_LIGHT

You will need to do the same in the HeatHazeControle.h or you might run into a similar problem with the HeatHaze. :silly:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, BrandonHortman
  • klotim
More
8 years 11 months ago #16 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic 0.18
Got a simple error to report.

//Global Settings
#if RFX_Screenshot_Format != 2
#pragma reshade screenshot_format bmp //ReShade_Screenshot_Format == 1
else <--- //there
#pragma reshade screenshot_format png //ReShade_Screenshot_Format == 2
#endif
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Ganossa
  • Wicked Sick
More
8 years 11 months ago #17 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic 0.18
Thank you, Lucifer. I fixed my issue with your help.

The lens dirt effect only works when the mix mode is set to 1 now, it seems.

I liked very much the vignette for the DoF, I am still getting used to it tho. This release is great, I am so happy to see Ioxa's Gausian there ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman, jas01
  • Kleio420
More
8 years 11 months ago #18 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

LuciferHawk wrote:

crosire wrote: Quick note: The depthbuffer in GTA 5 is not only logarithmic, but also reversed , which the depth linearization function in the latest framework shader pack does not take into account yet. This means the DOF near/far settings are reversed too.

roblem with the HeatHaze. :silly:

ui mask either needs extra configuration in the uimask.h or its not working for me it fails to save a new mask .Theres little documentation on it or even simple comment saying a basic of what this function is doing if someone else were to go through and read some of this its jumbled looking and random at first glance its spose to be simple not something someone has to go google to understand , if thats what you want people releasing shaders should still be commenting explaining what its doing this just becomes frustrating for general people to use
  • BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago #19 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

LuciferHawk wrote: You should also be able to fix it yourself by setting the line in bloom.h::

#if AL_Adaptation
to
#if AL_Adaptation && AMBIENT_LIGHT

You will need to do the same in the HeatHazeControle.h or you might run into a similar problem with the HeatHaze. :silly:

Replacing the lines in those files solved the problem :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You rock!!!
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #20 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.04.19.1281)

Kleio420 wrote:

LuciferHawk wrote:

roblem with the HeatHaze. :silly:

ui mask either needs extra configuration in the uimask.h or its not working for me it fails to save a new mask .Theres little documentation on it or even simple comment saying a basic of what this function is doing if someone else were to go through and read some of this its jumbled looking and random at first glance its spose to be simple not something someone has to go google to understand , if thats what you want people releasing shaders should still be commenting explaining what its doing this just becomes frustrating for general people to use

I "unfortunately" used up all my free time to get the updated released as soon as possible. There was no time yet to update the User Tutorial for this update and I did not even finish the Dev Tutorial. However, you are always free to ask about functionality.

The basic UI-Mask shader does nothing new. It uses a mask which has black to white gradients to determine where effects get applied. The mask you can find in /ReShade/Common/Textures. Activation and all options of the UI-Maks shader you can find in the /ReShade/Common_settings.cfg file. When setting RFX_UIMask_Direct to 0, you will get the default behavior described above which loads the texture from disk.

New is the RFX_UIMask_Helper which on pressing the RFX_UIMaskReset_HelperKey will start detecting static elements on the screen and draw everything else white (you will need to move in the game to help that process). RFX_UIMask_Tolerance determines how accurate/tolerant that detection process is. The higher that value the smoother is the transition to those static UI-Elements (helps especially if the algorithm does not catch all elements). Once that is done, you can press print screen on your keyboard to output the mask to disk (it is basically the ReShade screenshot). You can then use that screenshot to edit it further and overwrite the original mask texture.

Alternatively, you can set RFX_UIMask_Direct to 1 so it will load the UI-Mask you identified/created with the helper directly from memory instead of the texture on disk. Therefore, you first have to activate the RFX_UIMask_HelperKey in the game to create the mask and after pressing it again the mask will be automatically applied.

To reset the detected UI-Mask you can hit the RFX_UIMaskReset_HelperKey which will set the UI-Mask back to black. Before starting over with the detection you have to press the RFX_UIMaskReset_HelperKey once more to stop the resetting of the UI-Mask.

Hope that explains everything. :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleio420
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.